What’s Distance Healing?
Distance Healing, is the relaxing transfer of energy from a practitioner to the recipient, no matter where they happen to be. Remote Healing has the ability to be effective without the need for physical presence and can be felt across any distance.
It works on the same principles as modern quantum mechanics.
How does Distance Healing Work?
Because energy healing works sub-atomically, it is not limited by time or space. Physical reality is composed of vibration and frequency. Physicists have demonstrated that not only can a particle be in two places at once, but that particle can also communicate between those two places. The practitioner energetically connects to your body and brings you into the healing space. He or she then works with you as if you were physically present. Using intuition and inner guidance, the practitioner applies various techniques as if you were physically lying on the healing table.
The practitioner can send energy into your future or to help issues from the past. You can cultivate or receive energy across space as well. This means that you don’t have to in the same room, city or even country as your energy healing practitioner to receive and benefit from energy healing.
What are the benefits of choosing to receive Distant Healing?
• You can receive it anywhere
• You can receive it in the comfort of your own home
• You do not have to spend time travelling to an ‘in-person’ appointment
• If mobility is a challenge, you do not have to travel to receive Distant Healing, it comes to you
• If transport is an issue, again, the healing comes to you so no need to travel
• You can choose the ‘short session’ option – ideal for the busy client who has little time to spare
• You can receive Distant Healing at any time by bringing your focus and attention to it
• However, you will receive your Distant Healing even if you do not focus on it
• It requires virtually no effort from you, but you still receive the healing
• Distant Healing can be a practical solution for children who might not be able to sit or lie still during an ‘in-person’ session.
• Distant Healing can also be sent to animals who might otherwise be uncomfortable with a hands-on appointment.
• The ‘short sessions; usually suit children and animals.
• Distant Healing can also be sent to situations.
• It can be sent to buildings and places.
• Distant Healing is flexible and accessible, with a number of options to choose from.
• I feel that Distant Healing is often the answer when logistics are most challenging.
What do you have to do to receive Distant Healing?
First of all, just like non- distant healing guests, you need to understand the healing methods I can provide and how they work, and fill out the information form and pay the fee before healing.
Then You can then decide how you want to receive the Distant Healing. If you are choosing traditional Distant Healing, there are a number of options:
We can arrange a specific time and date for you to receive the healing.
This is perfect for those who wish to know exactly when the Distant Healing is being sent. You can then sit down, relax and focus on the energy, or you can just be assured that the healing has been sent at this time.
We can arrange a specific date, but not a time.
I will then send the Distant Healing when I feel it’s the best time to do so.
I can send you a text or email I start, again reassuring you that the
Distant Healing is being sent.
You can ask for Distant Healing to be sent, but don’t mind when.
This is sometimes useful when someone is travelling, or if they have a long-term illness. They book a number of sessions and ask me to send healing ‘as and when’ I feel it is appropriate. This means they do not have to remember it’s being sent.
No matter which option you choose, the Distant Healing will be sent as agreed and all options are equally effective.
What happens after the Distant Healing has been sent?
I will send you a message or email to tell you what I did in distance healing session and how I feel.
I would encourage you to send me feedback if you can. So we have a full understanding of what happened and how the Distant Healing was experienced.
What happens if you forget that Distant Healing is being sent or you miss the appointment?
Don't worry, no matter what state you are in, the Distant Healing will still be there for you.
If you are choosing to use Zoom, WhatsApp or telephone, we will arrange a date and time and I shall set up all necessary links and inform you of these.